So basically, I’ve spent weeks going back and forth on what I wanted to write about. The people who know me will tell you that I have no shortage of words (opinions, ideas, or advice…haha), so before I could even get started, I was faced with a seemingly daunting obstacle to overcome. That was, quite literally, getting me nowhere.
Then it hit me. It was shockingly simple. It was painfully obvious. It was right in front of my face. It is the subject I know the most about! …I should probably introduce myself.
Wait, who am I?
Instead of taking that question and running with it to find the deeper meaning of life, I’ll just give a basic rundown. Hopefully if people come back to this little corner of the Internet, they’ll figure out who I am anyway, but just in case…
- Born and raised in Texas.
- Currently living and working in Nagoya, Japan.
- Loves: coffee, cats, stationary, movies, reading, ribbons, laughing, watermelon, pink, talking, cooking, new challenges, meeting new people.
- Not so much: negative energy, super crowded places.
- Trying to not be a control-freak, take things as they come and living one day at a time.
I’d say that just about covers it.
As far as blogging goes, I wish I could say that I had a clue as to what I was doing. I don’t. Then again, I guess most people start out that way. The plan is to evolve and adapt; to figure out what voice I have (and don’t); and pretty much to find little pieces of myself as I go.
Here’s to the ride!
*The Masked Procrastinator can be found here